I bought a bunch of books in the past, I never had the time to read them. Or at least that’s the excuse. Here’s a list of books I haven’t read to make myself guilty:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Is the movie better or is the book? I wouldn’t know, haven’t experienced either. That said I know more of the plot than most people think because everyone’s feeding me information and I sort of piece them all together.
- Atlantis Found by Clive Cussler: I lent it to two of my friends and they read it for me. I haven’t read this myself but its worth has been validated at the very least.
- A General Theory of Love by Thomas Lewis: I’m really about to start this. Really. Two years ago. Back then I was really wondering if I have the capability to fall in love. This isn’t as relevant as back then.
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones: Loving the movie doesn’t translate to loving the book. I really what I most love about the story is really the characters and watching them come to film in the Hayao Miyazaki’s version made them so loveable I didn’t need to read the book. Honestly I couldn’t get past a quarter of the book.
- The Lemon Tree by Sandy Tolan: I struggled through this book. I noted time and again that I can’t read books that have this politics thing inside. I keep accepted the challenge and attempting to overcome it with limited success.
Okay enough of embarrassment. I’m reading Sarah Silverman’s book now.