NetBeans IDE 6.7 Milestone 3 is released. I have been using this for a few days. I haven’t noticed much difference actually. I use it for PHP. I still wish for more support on CakePHP.
The NetBeans team is pleased to announce the availability of NetBeans IDE 6.7 Milestone 3 (M3).
Highlights of the release include:
Project Kenai Integration
– Create Kenai projects from within the NetBeans IDE
– Locate and open sources for Kenai projects in the IDE
– Full integration with Bugzilla
– Multi-tabbed artifact details viewer available
– Graphical view of transitive dependencies available
– Code coverage and Selenium support
– Enhancements to Output WIndow, Update Center catalog and Search performance
– Export profiling data into CSV, HTML and XML file formats
– Easy host setup for remote development
– Derby support registers Derby associated with v3 Prelude instance
Integration with the Hudson Continuous Integration server
Read the complete list of NetBeans IDE 6.7 Milestone 3 features and enhancements.